I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late, IIII'MMMMM
Overdue, I'm in a Rabbit Stew....
Do you often have theme songs running through your head at any moment of your day? I do...for instance EVERY SINGLE MORNING when running late I have the above song in my head...Thanks to one of my all time favorite movies Alice in Wonderland!
When I'm getting grief at work or from a close friend (or husband) I often have:
Give me a break, Give me a break, break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat-Bar
*No wonder I over indulge in Chocolate!
When I was younger & would get grounded or yelled at I would often get a great tune by Salt N' Peppa in my head I always wanted to sing to my parents: "What's the matter with your life, why you gotta mess with mine, don't keep frontin' what I do, cause I'm gonna be just fine...."
Yes as it seems, no matter what the circumstance I can find some terribly annoying song to hum along to in my head!
Today I have "I'm Sorry....So Sorry......" for not posting more this summer!!!
What's going on with us? IT'S LAKE SEASON! AND THE SUN IS SHINING! IT'S WARM OUT, MY GARDEN IS GROWNING!
Olivia is talking, walking & so much fun. Everytime she progresses I say 'This is my favorite age'...and it's true. Then I see a baby, like at Scheel's last night who was probably 3 months old and say 'aw...that was my favorite age'...
We purchased a camper about a month ago! A little popup, just big enough for my small little family! I can't wait to go 'real' camping but for now we are pretending to have our own little 'bunk house' at my families cabin!
For you on-lookers, here are a few pics! Hope all is well with everyone, as bad as I have been with updating you, I have been WORSE at checking in on you all! I miss you!

Chasing Belle on her leash...
Bathtime fun! Cheese!




6 comments:
So happy to hear from you again! I have been checking regularly! Sounds like you are having a great summer. I LOVE the age/stage Olivia is at now. I think that's my favorite age. Or maybe 9-12 months. It's hard to say. I miss those babes.
In our house, life is tough--Genevieve is refusing to go to bed at night and I am now on bedtime duty every night (trying to improve things) in addition to doing all the care during the day. This is wearing me down and also keeping me from running, so... ugh. I'm feeling a little frustrated and flabby! ;)
I will try to stay positive! :)
Best wishes to you!
but your livin and that's the most important thing. we can wait.
i too do that song thing!!!
Oh Shan!
I think she will just grow out of this stage eventually and you will say...oh how I wish Vivi would only want to cudle at night with me...or maybe not! LOL
I can't even imagine what you go through, I get such bad migraines from lack of sleep I would die, I think literally, if Olivia was a bad sleeper :) So far, we have been so lucky!
Maybe, just maybe when she goes to preschool she will play so hard she will be so tired, she will beg to go to bed at night? There's a plug for preschool!
Best of luck, you are an amazing Mom! I love keeping up with you guys! XOXO, Trish
Hey Trish, my mom has a little Fisher Price (or is it Little Tikes? can't remember) ride-on toy, barely used, that I sent home with her last month to give to you for Olivia. Genevieve got it new last summer but only used it for 1 season and even then not much. Now of course she's doing trikes and Big Wheels. This is the kind of "car" they sit on and use their feet to push with. My mom is in Northfield with me until Thursday night, but she says you should stop over sometime and pick it up from her if you think Olivia would like it! (It's for ages 1-3.)
Giiiiiiirrrl...it's been a while since you've blogged! Are you in need of some verbal motivation!? Consider this your kick in the pants! :) Hope all is well!
Shan I have been meaning to call your Mom! I promise soon! Please pass along the message for me :) Thanks for the trike. Guess I should have checke this post A MONTH AGO! Might be a great indoor toy :) Take Care!
Post a Comment