Me: Olivia should we call Yaya (my Mom) and say goodmorning to her?
Olivia: NO! Papa!
Me: Hahaha! You are so silly Olivia!
Olivia: Papa R U? Where are you Papayaya?
Me: Ok we are at Barb's, are you excited to see your friends?
Olilvia: Yuv you! Baabieeeeeessssssss. Me Baabieeeeessssss.
Such fun little conversations. Especially when they are sweet and I am not getting sreamed at!

2 comments:
smart girl!
latisha
It is always so fun to be with Olivia. Last weekend was so special. It was a Yaya and Olivia weekend. I learned that I had to watch everything I said. Olivia would try and repeat new words like the word "Gross" (Belle was rolling in something outside and I said gross Belle). You guessed it Olivia was trying so hard to roll her little tongue so she could pronounce it like her Yaya. Oh my out of the mouths of babes. Oops is all I can say and loving being a Grandma/aka Yaya to Olivia.
Post a Comment