2/22/10

Cheers to blog memories!

So I have to say I miss my blogging ways.

Even if it is only for my own eyes. I know there are a few people who like to catch up on the goings ons of the fascinating Sorenson’s but I viewed this blog as a chore instead of the relaxation it brings and as my own personal memory keeper!

I am really disappointed how I have let this get away from me, as documenting those first baby steps was crucial to me and as the baby ‘firsts’ started to wear off so did my documenting…and here I am today with holes in my babies timeline & a poor memory to back me up!
So here’s to backup drives & blogs. May they always keep our memories safe & our babies moments fresh in our minds.

Cheers!

1 comment:

latisha said...

no good if its a chore. we all need a break. besides, sometimes all this purposeful memory saving makes us miss the moment while we are in it. and those are what life's really all about.

missing you guys. much love!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu