8/3/10

9 Weeks & Counting!

We are 9 weeks pre-new-baby! And can not wait! I am feeling great...except for I currently lost my ankles again today...if you see my ankles running around having fun w/out me, please steer them back in my direction! And perhaps explain to them.....KANKLES ARE NOT CUTE! My blood pressure has been great (LOW) this time around, so I am hoping this swelling isn't a pre-cursor to high blood pressure induced bed-rest! That was a very lame month of my life.

We have ultrasound #4 next week, which I am so thrilled about!!! We never got to see Olivia at this stage in my tummy! The docs have also been so hit & miss (probably due to all the ultrasound readings) w/ our due date - we are on #3 that it will be nice to get a better date from the measurements next week!

I have been busily getting my house ready/nesting/whatever you call it for baby! Which means SOON I will post some 'real' pics of our lives in our new home! Until recently it hasn't been 'our home' with 'our stuff'. But we are getting close!

Here are a few pics of our fun summer!

Bathtime fun! Jacuzzi's & Bubbles!


Fishing w/ Daddy...or eating snacks while Daddy fishes!


So thirsty!


Filling up her pool!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Olivia looks like Brady as a toddler in that bubble bath pic! Yes, I still remember what Brady looked like as a toddler! :)

latisha said...

shes so bootyful. i just wanna squeeze her. and hey, i had thighkles with both my girls and low blood pressure, no probs. its not always a bad thing.

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu