
Yes, for those of you that didn't know Olivia was blessed with the Holy Waters of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church on Sunday June 1st, 2008. She looked so adorable. Corey & I were very proud parents to see our little babe become part of the church. And of course she was such a good girl. So while we were standing up in front of a packed house, as it was our church's 1 year anniversary of moving into our new building, little OJ decides it would be a good idea to give sucking on her index finger a whirl...it didn't go over very well, she ended up gagging herself
almost spitting up on Mom and having a meltdown. Thank goodness a little butt patting subsided the meltdown and the gagging just ended up in her making some pretty funny faces. I am laughing now just thinking about it. She was such a little ham for the rest of the service, drinking her bottle, smiling at Mom trying to coo & make funny giggling noises which in a hushed congregation sounded like she was using a microphone. What a fun day. Oh and I must not forget to mention, Papa Mark sang to Olivia "Jesus Love's Me" and sounded absolutely amazing. To our disappointment my Dad's church rock band is on a break for the summer so they were not present at the service this day, I am sure Olivia would have loved to see them as this was her first debut at church since when I was pregnant OJ loved the rock band. She would kick & wiggle around as soon as they
would start singing or their drums would start up.
almost spitting up on Mom and having a meltdown. Thank goodness a little butt patting subsided the meltdown and the gagging just ended up in her making some pretty funny faces. I am laughing now just thinking about it. She was such a little ham for the rest of the service, drinking her bottle, smiling at Mom trying to coo & make funny giggling noises which in a hushed congregation sounded like she was using a microphone. What a fun day. Oh and I must not forget to mention, Papa Mark sang to Olivia "Jesus Love's Me" and sounded absolutely amazing. To our disappointment my Dad's church rock band is on a break for the summer so they were not present at the service this day, I am sure Olivia would have loved to see them as this was her first debut at church since when I was pregnant OJ loved the rock band. She would kick & wiggle around as soon as they
would start singing or their drums would start up.
No comments:
Post a Comment