Last night was bath night at our house and we recently figured out how to take video footage of Olivia on our camera and post it up for all you "Olivia Fans" to check out so we thought we should get some cute bath time clips.
She can see herself in the mirror and loves to just watch us give her a bath in the mirror. So as Corey was trying to get her attention off herself (is that a sign of things to come?) she ended up tooting in the tub. Oh it was so hilarious and it was all caught on tape. It is amazing to see how she becomes more alert every day. I stood her up in front of the mirror last night and she just stared at herself and smiled. I think she thinks she is as cute as we do. Building her self esteem at an early age!
Our Dr. suggested we start giving her baby vitamins as I guess booby babies need more Vitamin D in their diets than I can produce for her and recently they have started to make her farts so smelly. It is really hilarious how these loud smelly toots can come out of something so cute!
Bottle Feeding Update: OJ is still doing SO GREAT with the bottle, I can't tell if she prefers the bottle over me anymore which is great for times I need Corey to feed her in the mornings. But she has learned (maybe from being at daycare?) to yell for her supper. When she is hungry WATCH OUT her cries are LOUD and bossy. The girl knows what she wants, she is such a smarty pants.

3 comments:
Your blog is almost as cute as your prodigy. We'll keep checking in and we've linked little OJ to our site so perhaps some additional visitors will be heading your way. Thanks for the effort, we are going to love watching her grow!
welcome to blogging and mommyhood!! it is so fun and addicting, well the blogging part! there is so much to brag about when it comes to our little ones. This way we get to all we want and people dont get tired of it cuz it's their choice to read it. I am so glad you got a site. it will be so cool as they grow to watch their milestones. as drew said we linked you so im sure the thomas's will be checking in, though they dont comment much, they take a peak almost everyday. I love your layout by the way, nice job!
We particularly enjoy the entertaining baby talk from mommy and daddy :)
Post a Comment