Well here goes...I am going to take a stab at boring all my friends & family with my non-creative writing skills. My top-notch cousins formally of Lake Stevens, WA brought this world of child blogging to my attention a few days ago and I thought "hey, why doesn't Olivia have a blog?" so here we go. Cheers to Drew & Latisha, thanks for the help!
Our little princess, Olivia Joy Sorenson was born on a very cold March day in 2008 (3/21/08) Good Friday non the less and after this year will also fall on 'the first day of spring'. Here were her stats...after 19 hours of pretty comfortable labor (thanks to the epidural-what was I thinking to even try to do this naturally...I only made it about 4 hours) she was born. 7 lbs 1 oz, 19.25 Inches.
Now at close to 8 weeks she is 21.25 inches & 10 lbs 14 oz +++ (This weight was taken last week). She is our pride & joy and life will never be the same.

1 comment:
What a wonderful way to chart Olivia's growth and "firsts"!
She is a very lucky little girl to have you and Corey for her Mommy and Daddy.
I will enjoy reading all about her and her new tricks!!
Cindy Erickson
Post a Comment