5/15/08

2 Months!

It is so hard to believe that 2 months ago...at about this same time 10:40 am... I was getting ready to be induced to have my precious baby girl. What a crazy couple of months it has been. We are so grateful for all the support of our friends and family during this time and have to say life has changed for the better. Olivia is such a blessing and the greatest thing Corey & I could ever think of doing. If I had to do it all over...I wouldn't change a thing.

So tomorrow we have Olivia's 2 month appointment which means 1. She gets a serious round of shots in her chubby little thigh and 2. I go back to work on Monday. Boo : ( I am very relieved however that Grandma Mary will have Olivia for the first day of me abandoning her to be a working Mom. Maybe someday I can claim title of 'soccer Mom' and not have to worry about daycare.

We are still busy trying to teach Olivia how to chug a bottle. It is undecided if she likes it or not. Yesterday Corey & I both got her to drink 2 oz in a timely manner. Which I see as a big improvement over the past couple of days. Huge relief, I have been worried she will starv when I take myself and her food source to work with me.

I will fill you in on how the shots go...and on my first day back at work.

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu