5/23/08

Olivia's Shots

Before & After Pics...





I am a few days behind on posting the latest on Olivia but thought I would throw some information up today. Last Friday Olivia had her 2 month shots. To our dismay we were unable to get her the vaccines w/out Mercury. Apparently Meritcare does not have a supplier and I was told by the nurse that the vaccine without the mercury preservative has a preservative derived from formaldehyde...GROSS is all I have to say about that. So anyway, we went through with getting her vaccinated anyway.

She was such a good sport. When she was getting weighed & measured she was smiling and cooing. She weighed 11lbs 3 oz and was 22 1/4 inches long. About 50ish% for her height and 75ish% for her weight. Big booda belly!

So then we saw Dr. Lien and she gave us a clean bill of health and send the nurse in to shoot her up. You should have seen the look on her poor face when that first shot went in. Poor girl. Of course I was in tears seeing how sad she was. This was officially the hardest she has ever cried. But she only sobbed for a few minutes afterwards and was all better. She was such a good girl all weekend (as long as we kept up on the Tylenol) and was just a happy little camper hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa at the lake.

Once again I will say, she is just such and amazingly good baby!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu