8/14/08

Belle!




Have you met our Baby Belle? My Mom was giving me a very VERY hard time that poor Belle has not made a debut on to Olivia's Blog...which I responded this is Olivia's Blog, not Belle's.

But I agree...she does need a few pics posted. I recently had Belle into the groomers & she put purple highlights in her tail & ears, so cute!

Belle is such an amazing dog & just love kids. But she is has gotten so neglected since Olivia's birth. I feel just terrible for her, but I do what I can & try to keep extra bones on hand for treats. She is still mostly a pretty great dog...

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu