8/6/08

Daycare Openings?

I just thought I would throw this out there, I know a couple of gals that are in need of daycare. 1 has two little boys ages 1 (will be 2 in OCT) and 3 looking for fulltime daycare ASAP! The other has a 3 month old baby boy just looking for daycare around 3 days a week (Mon, Tues, Wens). If you know of anyone, or your daycare maybe has an opening please give me a shout.

I checked around to a few places & so far no luck!

I have some great pics to post but just havn't had time! I promise by weeks end I will get them up for you!

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

My mom has 3 openings at her home currently, but the commute to California probably won't work for you :) Good luck with the search!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu