9/19/08

Miss Us?


I am guessing (or hoping) we have been missed as I have not updated Olivia's blog IN AGES! It has been such a crazy hectic month. Work has been nuts, in a good way...and home time, well is very limited with a baby on a schedule of bedtime at 7:15-7:30...It is amazing how fast you can accomplish your nightly chores, routines, etc...when you are only dealing with a 2 hour gap. It is all a huge struggle trying to decide if being a working Mom is worth the 'rush of life' pace we are living, or if going to a part time position would be better for me, or just working 4 days a week to help my family get on top of all the things I rush to do after work & never finish...all very good questions to ponder, that I will never do anything to change anytime soon.

Well what is new with us? Miss. Olivia is near crawling...she is on her hands & knees rocking, but so far no forward motion. She has 5 TEETH! Which I hear is a lot for a little (almost) 6 month old. We broke 3 last week, thank god, that were driving her nuts. Her first 2 we didn't even know she was teething, but these last 3 she was a bear, her poor gums were so swollen & red and she had every other 'symptom' of teething: Runny diapers, fever, crabbiness...you get the picture. All I can say Mom's is: Those 'weird' feeders they sell at Target that are mesh & you can put for example bananas in for the baby to suck through the netting work wonderful for baby to suck & chew on Ice cubes to help heal their aching gums.

I have a few more updates I am going to try to post today, so hold on folks, I am hoping to say 'I'm Back'. Love, Trish

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu