



We took Olivia to the cutest pumpkin patch a few weekends back! We had so much fun! They have an apple orchard, honey farm & grow pumpkins. And they grow Honeycrisp Apples (my favorite!), but we were too late in the season to get any. So next year we will go back earlier.

4 comments:
I don't know that I've ever had a honeycrisp apple! Since I'm definitely in an apple phase now, I'll have to give them a try!
Ooohhh....you are SO missing OUT! They are only around for a short season, which is NOW! They are a little spendy, but so worth the extra cents per pound, yummmmmmm!
you guys look so cute!
oh my gosh!! we have something similar. it looks like olivia is ignoring you just like sevi does us when she plays with it! this thing is just way too cool.
nice dancing!!!! she's walking soon!! i can feel it. get ready mom and dad!
Post a Comment