12/5/08

November Fun




I have to say, life is busy & I have been so lax at updating Olivia's Blog! We have been having a great fall! Olivia is crawling like a maniac and we keep thinking she is getting close to walking, but she really has no interest in it. She just loves to stand up on everything!

It has been a busy month! We had our last Kindermusik class a few weeks back, and quickly started into swimming lessons with Olivia & Brody. The first day she was VERY skeptical (in her Juicy swim suit - From Uncle Drew) of the water, with clenched fists and a very serious face! The second week, she eased up a little and was even smiling at the other babies and the third week she was splashing, tring to blow bubbles, kicking her feet & drinking the water! Her & Brody have so much fun splashing around together in the water. I have some very cute pics of the two I need to get from Cassie, hopefully soon! Next week we are all going to stay for open swim after her lesson & I think her Papa Brian is even going to come over for a dip!

We went up to the Northshore to visit Corey's Aunt & Unc for Thanksgiving! We drove up on Wednesday afternoon with Olivia & Corey's Grandma. It was a long drive for us all, Olivia actually did great! About 40 mins from Jan & Larry's she decided enough was enough & let us have it all the way from Duluth to their house (South of Superior, Wi). Jan even lined up a babysitter (Olivia's first stranger babysitter) and we went out & hit up the lumberjack bars. It was great fun!

I am not feeling my creative writing skills flowing today, so I will stop here & just start posting pics (which is what you are here for anyway, right?). Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for everyone that keeps up on our goings-on.

1 comment:

latisha said...

poor sweetie! im so impressed she lasted that long. sevi pretty happy scootin around on all fours too. why rush it you walk your whole life.

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu