If you havn't met her, you must! She is the most amazing little thing, and if I havn't meantioned it before, hands down the funniest human on this earth!
We have been busy babyproofing our house. When OJ first learned to crawl she was just so amazed to be moving she didn't take a big interst in the tables, stairs or any single thing in our home that can now turn into a death trap. I have put a gate on the stairs and corner bumpers on the tables. If you came to my house, you would know just by looking around I am a mother to a crawling baby.
I have totally been slacking at updating Olivia's blog, and do you want to know why? Facebook. I am totally obsessed with it, and can't stop. So I deeply apologize, that my new obsession is causing a lack in these precious Olivia memories.
Now for what you are waiting for...New Pictures! Enjoy! And if I don't get back to you before the holidays, have a blessed Christmas & a Safe & Happy New Year! XOXO




5 comments:
Beware: Facebook can see your soul :)
I know! I am totally obsessed with it, why? I can't stop! So we still on for dinner Friday? Grandma Daycare is all set up : ) Do you guys want to do something like the new steak house in town (high end I think) or somewhere 'norm' like Johnny Carino's? Mmm, I can't wait! All I am concerned with is a nice glass of vino!
i tried getting into the whole facebook thing, too complicated...but we missed you.
oh yeah. dont forget to add dona to your blog roll. gotta keep up on the craszy adventures of nathan keenan and lexus. if you want. no pressure. i realize that sounded sorta demanding. anyhoo here it is if you like. desperatefordinner.blogspot.com
Oh I keep up with her! Funny blog she has, I just keep forgetting to add it to my list : ) Cute pics of Sevi, can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment