1/14/09

While in Rome...

I realized this morning that at the start of the year MANY people have started their "resolutions" and many of you be battling the forever popular "loose weight for the new year" resolution.

I am telling you, I am here to help!

If you didn't know, I joined Weight Watchers last April to loose the baby weight I put on with Olivia and FELL IN LOVE! I am not here to push Weight Watchers on you (if you want to know, IT REALLY WORKS). But to give you a list of the top trends of weight loss success:

1. Track what you eat, period. Seriously, this works.
2. Set yourself up on portion control/consumption control. Weight Watchers does points, maybe you want to count calories, or portions, etc...point is, give yourself daily points.
3. Use online resources as a point of inspiration: My Favorite: www.hungrygirl.com
4. Ask for help & support of your family & friends. Last summer I straight up told my family - we start eating healthy at the lake or we're not coming. And guess what? We had lots of fun trying to cook healthy (Right Dad?).
5. My Favorite Grocery Staples: Curves Granola Bars (1 pt), Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges (1pt), Weight Watchers or Dole Carb Control Yogurt (1pt), 100 Cal Popcorn Packs, Spray Butter, Low Fat Ice Cream Treats (Like Weight Watchers Bars), Low Cal Bread (2 Slices = 1 pt)....

Take it from me, this is not my resolution, just a life style change. I am challenging myself to hit goal weight by June, but we'll see! Slowly it is coming off! I am down 26 lbs and only 15 to go! Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Trisha! I am down about 30 lbs myself. I've used the ABS diet strategy. Good luck to you.

Trish said...

Wow...30 really? I didn't realize you had that much to loose! I need to go 15 more! UGH! But I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS! It is just such a positive program, and it works. So can't ask for more than that. Now if I could just get my butt to the gym...hmmm...

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu