4/21/09

So we went to Vegas!

Corey & I took a well needed trip to call our own to Vegas with some good friends of ourS Keith & Danielle. It was so nice, to have my honey back to myself for a few days apart from playing Mommy & Daddy.

When I was preggers I would often cry myself to sleep telling Corey of all my worries that once baby is born we will lose eachother...that we won't have that quite time I so crave and that we will both find that taking care of our child is WAY more important than working on 'us'...well I will tell you what...we do find ourselves often finding our child more important and spending more time paying attention to her and all of the 'look what shes doing now' moments. But what we fail to remember is that without the 'us' there would be no 'her'. So we need to all take a step back, hug your spouse, say I love you & start planning some nights to yourself. Or at least I do. I am working on getting a babysitter lined up for every 2 or 3 weeks, a nice mid-week getaway. Sometimes weekend babysitters end up in us calling every friend we know and heading downtown...which I will say is so much fun...but doesn't cure the quality time I crave!

With that said, we had an awesome time. As days go by I can say I love my husband more today than I did yesterday...and I hope this goes on forever. MUSHY...MUSHY...MUSHY....XOXO


We met Elvis....he is alive!


Eating Sushi

At the Denver airport on our 6 hour pubcrawl I mean layover.

2 comments:

latisha said...

trish you look so hot!!! and i really need to take some lessons from you. i miss drew.

Trish said...

Thanks Latisha!!!

Do it up! Last week on my 'back to the basics' tour, I wrote Corey as sweet love note (by hand), made him some sweet treats for his golf weekend away with his buddies...told him countless times how great I think he is...and guess what? I got flowers! Ha, my plan backfired & I got a little lovin' too! I am an avid believer in my new theory! And I almost feel like we are dating again...some of the time :) LOL!!!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu