
Hey all you "Hot Momma's"!
Stop on over and check out my fellow (more dedicated) blogger Shannon!
Quoted from Shan: Awhile back I was hired to write a newsletter questions-and-advice column and a women's wellness blog for the new women's website PriorityMe.com, which launched this morning! Go check it out! The site is all about women putting themselves back on their own list of priorities, amidst the mothering and working and cooking and cleaning and caretaking of all kinds. Who couldn't use a few reminders about that?
I did go check out the site & it looks very informative & interesting. Being a new site I figure they could use a little PR coming their way! I dig it, do you?

2 comments:
You are the sweetest! Thank you, Trish!
Right now I'm doing the monthly Q & A "advice" column in the Newsletter, but soon I'll also be writing a blog about women's health and wellness--both physical and emotional. You know, taking care of yourself! It'll be fun. Thanks for reading!!!
Thank you so much Trish! The site was born a couple of days ago - but keep checking back - we are going to grow a lot over the next couple of months! Thanks again for the plug! :-)
Post a Comment