10/15/09

Hello October!

So we’ve been terribly busy! Or have we? I think about my blog often. REALLY OFTEN. And I miss it. It is such a great outlet for so many emotions.

Olivia is in such a fun fun stage right now I can’t stand to pry myself away from her at nights to play on the computer! She is talking. Walking, doing oh so many fun things!
Work has been nuts! I used to use this time to post a little snip of our lives for you all to check out, BUT I have had so little time!

So enough with the excuses…how are all of you?!

Summer was a crazy whirlwind. Can we even call it summer? Between the below average temperatures and chasing a crazy 1 yr old around we were lucky to make it out to the cabin once a month. NOW THIS IS AGAINST OUR RELIGION. In years past, a weekend NOT at the lake was considered wasted time, guilt trip ridden, or possibly being banned from the family. But luckily my family learned that having a little runner around is not as relaxing at the lake with mountainous hills, brick stairs & oh so many ‘ouchies’ waiting to happen!!!

And did I mention we are PREGNANT AGAIN!? J I don’t think I did! Ha I just came out of the closet on Olivia’s Blog!!! 8 weeks and 1 day! Due date tentatively set for May 26th (drum roll please!) dun dun dun…this means I will have THE ENTIRE SUMMER OFF WORK NEXT YEAR!!!! Can I get a “Yee-Haw”?!

As with many things in my life, I chose to take the summer off blogging. Please see this as a ‘norm’. I take Church off in the summer, after work activities off, and blogging! I promise next summer, I will take off too! So I’m back and I hope to have lots of great convos to post up for your wild entertainment!

XOXO, Trish

4 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Well, well, well! Welcome back, and CONGRATULATIONS! I may be heading over to Moorhead for a couple days next week minus the husband...perhaps it's time to get together- finally!!!

Trish said...

Ooh yes, let me know!!! When will you be here? Would love to meet up!

Drew said...

congrats!!! latisha via drews login.

Shannon said...

Yay, CONGRATS!!! How old will Olivia be when the new baby comes? Julia was 2 years and 2 months and I absolutely love this age span.

Does my mom know yet? Probably not. Can I spill the beans?!? :)

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu