With all the excitement of my last post, and how I thought I was 'in the clear' at 9 weeks & pregnant, it is terribly sad for me to say out loud, I have lost the baby.
As my husband is in the next room with football blaring on the TV, so loud I can't even think, or type real feelings. So loud that when I just yelled "hey hun could you turn it down" he snortted his snotty nose at me. I take that as a 'I can't hear you' moment. I HATE FOOTBALL. But this could be an entire post for a different day.
Ah peace. He has put the TV on mute.
So today I am trying to concentrate on peace, quiet & taking a little me time to grieve my baby and look forward to what God has in store for me.

1 comment:
I am so, so, so, so sorry. That's all I can say. My heart is aching for you! Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment