5/24/10

Naptime Humor

When Olivia wakes up in the mornings or after naps we like to joke around with her that we can't find her outside her door saying "Olivia where are you?"

This past Saturday the conversation went like this:
Olivia (laying in her Crib): Moooommmmmy I awake!
Me (outside her door): Olivia? Is that you? Where are you?
Olivia: I right here! Giggles!
Me (still outside her door): I can't see you, where are you?
Olivia: I stuck in my curb (crib) Mommy! Giggles!

1 comment:

latisha said...

you need to start a book of these for her.

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu