6/8/10

Potty Update

Wow! What a great couple of days Olivia has had potty training. Mark my words...this seems to easy. I think it is part (or totally) due to our awesome Daycare Momma.

Yesterday she was accident free! From waking up yesterday with a dry diaper (I am sticking to diapers at night for now!) to this morning when she woke up with a dry diaper! I am so impressed!

She did have a little naptime poopy accident, and a "Mommy Poopy" accident I couldn't throw her out of the bathtub fast enough accident. But for now, we are not counting poopy accidents. We are focusing on the 'Pee-Pee in the Potty!'!!!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu