2/9/09

Eeeee Cheese

I took a few pics of Olivia eating this weekend & she was just hamming it up for the camera. She was saying something that sounded like “Eeeeeeeeeeee” (Cheese) and giving me the craziest smiles, LOL!

Thought you would all enjoy! This is it for my picture montage today! Just couldn’t resist!



Every girl needs a pink boa!


Say Cheese Olivia!


This girl LOVES black beans!


Eeee!!!

2 comments:

latisha said...

oh my gosh! that boa is out of control!! wait till you see sevi's pink tutu with rose petals in it...was NOT my idea. olivia does look devine though!

Trish said...

Oh for cute! I love TuTu's! Maybe we should bring ours & they can have a TuTu party? : ) I bet Sevi looks amazing in hers, every girl needs one!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu