2/16/09

I Heart Cottage Cheese?

Yes, this is a question!

A few weeks back Corey picked up Olivia from daycare and Barb told him she gave OJ some Cottage Cheese with lunch and she gobbled it all up! So being the softy I am, I have my hubby pick up some cottage cheese at the grocery store so I can see this for myself...and you can see it first hand...we bought the WRONG BRAND!



So at my Grandma's house yesterday she had some cottage cheese...by Land O' Lakes (Sold at Cashwise) and Olivia LOVED IT! We buy Cass Clay (Sold at Hornbacher's). Now the only question is, do I switch grocery stores to buy Cottage Cheese...not a chance. Sorry baby, you will have to get your fill at Barb's or Grandma's!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu