These last couple weeks have been very trying in our household to say the least. We have been wrestling with a river, tossing sandbags, saving houses, rocking out to Brittany Spears, find time for husband & wife all while coping with... (dun, dun, dun) MOLARS! Poor...poor baby Olivia...these darn molars made their way into our lives during our trip to AZ in FEBRUARY! This poor babe has at least 6 teeth coming in...4 Canines & AT LEAST (I think there are more) 2 molars that have shown their pointed heads...when we are home Olivia has been such a bear. I am not joking, whining, needy and not fun happy Olivia. Last Sunday I even broke out the Baby Bjorn for the day to get a few things done. She loved it...boy is she getting heavy! BUT I am told when she is ANYWHERE ELSE...ANYWHERE ELSE (even at the grocery store with me) she is her happy old self! Daycare, she is perfect. Grandma & Grandpa's she is perfect. Shopping at Hornbacher's perfect. Home = War Zone.
All I can say is, at least my sweet girl comes to play every few minutes so it reminds us she is not a screaming monster...and THANK GOD she is still sleeping through the night & 2 naps a day. I have wondered over the past week if she maybe is growing & just needs more sleep? Or more drugs? I will figure out the combination eventually!

Trying on my new slippers from Ya-Ya

They are HUGE!

Helping Mommy make the grocery list.


2 comments:
or just more mommy. i notice when sevis going through a new thing and everyone says how good she is but with me shes a pill i just think she needs the comfort and stink of her smooshy mama.
As Olivia GETS teeth, I seem to be having dreams about losing mine...what does that mean!?
Post a Comment