
Olivia’s daycare had a little ‘spring break’ this week Monday & Tuesday so Corey & I got to spend a little extra time w/ our little tullah. Corey stayed home Monday, I stayed home yesterday. I had great ambitions of getting lots of packing done for the big move. As it turns out Olivia demanded a lot more of my attention…so we played & ran a few errands, made a yummy lunch and took a nap. Overall a successful day!
So today it was back to daycare! Corey dropped Olivia off this morning and she was not too thrilled. She loves Barb’s house, but sometimes the older kids are too ‘annoying’ for her taste so early in the morning. Plus now w/ a few new babies on board, she has an obligation to check on the babies before conversing w/ the older ‘folks’. Her friend Avery got in her way this morning, to which she threw a screaming match about wanting to see ‘baby madison’. Barb redirected her around Avery to see the babe quick before breakfast. To which Olivia walked past, threw her arm up to ‘hit’ him and then realized hitting is not ok, so she chose instead to grab his face & slam his head into the fridge door.
At least I have taught my baby not to hit, right?
Welcome back Barb! Hope your day is filled with fun & excitement!

2 comments:
oh toddler land, aint it fun? glad to see you back here a bit. missing your stories.
OH my god! you're raising a cage fighter.
Post a Comment