4/22/10

Time To Purchase Some Waterproof Mascara!

So if I haven’t mentioned I have been a puddled mess of emotions this trip around pregnancy town. It is crazy. Really. Corey doesn’t even know what to do with me. Not all of these emotions are ‘sad’. Some are happy…too over the top happy! And some are dramatic….too dramatic. Keeps my household on their toes. I always told my Dad, if he didn’t have me and my drama (for better or worse) his life would be boring. Which is WAY TRUE. And I stand my ground on this.

So far this week I have:
*Monday: Cried (sobbed) at the sight of a tool box my Papa (who is no longer with us) gave me & my cuz Cassie when we turned 16! This is such a special tool box to me. Most of the ‘original’ contents have since been broken or lost EXECEPT FOR 1 small foot long bungee cord. I wish today I could ask him what he thought I might need this for…but I cherish it and told Corey to keep his paws off. This was not a bungee cord for use on ‘his junk’; this was to sit in my tool box, with my name hand written by my Papa, that will forever be under my sink. It’s amazing how fun it is to go grab a hammer and think of him every time. Mind you I have not cried like this over missing my Papa in YEARS. But it felt good…in a sad way…to know his spirit still lives on through me. I love you Papa and miss you dearly!

*Tuesday: Cried while watching American Idol. For those of you who watch, WHAT A BUNCH OF SINGERS THIS YEAR! I don’t even know who I want to win. I LOVE Crystal Bowersox, Lee Dewies & my cousin look alike Blake Fason…oops I mean Fabio…oops whatever his name is w/ the long curly blonde hair! Well Crystal sang People Get Ready by The Impressions, I don’t know if I have heard this song but it has such bold lyrics:

People get ready, there's a train comin'You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'You don't need no ticket you just thank the lord
People get ready, there's a train to Jordan Picking up passengers coast to coast
Faith is the key, open the doors and board them
There's hope for all among those loved the most
There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner whom would hurt all mankind
Just to save his ownHave pity on those whose chances grow thinner
For there is no hiding place against the kingdoms throne
People get ready there's a train comin' You don't need no baggage, just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'
You don't need no ticket, just thank the lord.
Copyright 1964 Chi sounds (BMI)

*Wednesday: Woke Corey up in the middle of the night because I was laughing hysterically about something in my sleep!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu