10/20/08

Laugh Your Way

Happy Monday!

I have something I would like to share, and what better way than to share it with my favorite Olivia Groupies : )

Confrence Review:

This past weekend Corey & I and my Cousin Cassie & her Hubby Joe went to a marriage confrence at Bethel Church called "Laugh your way to a healthy marriage" Speaker: Mark Gunger. I can't explain to you what a great, great, great speaker Mark is and how he enlightened Corey & I that some of the things we worry and fret most about in our marriage is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I was thinking he had a longer tour than he really does (or should I say more stops) but he is coming back our way, to Bismarck, ND on January 30th & 31st and will also be in Westin, WI (which is outside of Milwaukee) for anyone that may be interested!

I would absolutely push this confrence on to any married couple I know. It was so much fun & so good for us. This is every age appropriate! For couples that have been married 1, 5, 10, 15...40+ years!

You can check him out at:

Mark Gunger also filled us in that he does a 'radio broadcast' on their website every Tuesday Morning, couples call in for advice & wisdom, so you can catch him live at the above link. Yes this was a 'religion based' affair, but not a 'bible pushing' affair. So for those of you that are not into the whole church scene, he tries to keep it to a minimum to keep reeling in all denominations of couples (even those with none) and at the same time, for those of us that are into the church scene you know where he is coming from with all he talks about!

We definately 'Laughed our Way' through this confrence. My tummy was sore yesterday from all the laughing we did. I am so greatful for my time spent listening to Mark. What a blessing he has had on our lives, and what a wonderful person.

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu