Happy October everyone! I am hoping as the days go by, my days are less full & I can start blogging like I once had intended...ya right, I have a 6 month old at home ya'll...well actually 7 months on the 21st! Oh how time flies! Work for both Corey & I has been insane. If you hadn't heard, Corey & his Dad just hired their first employee! Bev! I hear she is keeping them organized & it is sure nice to call their office & hear such a sweet voice. My company just celebrated our 80th Anniversary, which went out with a bang last week. We held 2 trade shows (one in Grand Forks & one in Fargo)...you think after planning such a huge wedding, or graduating with a degree in Travel & Tourism & Event Planning, I would have excelled a putting together such an event...yet I didn't. I am still recovering & trying to step out of this downward spiral of emotions. But the party was a huge success! I am working on putting together a really great portfolio so in 5 years when we plan the next bash, I will be the most organized gal on the block!
I bet you are waiting to hear about Olivia? What has she been up to? Well for starters she is absolutely the most hilarious person I have ever met. Just thinking about her makes me giggle. You know when people say that babies between the ages of 5+ months is their 'favorite age'...well I can officially say (for now) that this is my favorite age. She is just a hoot. We are still sitting on 6 teeth...and if she keeps grinding them like she does, we might actually start going backwards. It is so gross & funny, it sends chills down your spine to hear her grind those cute little teeth. Olivia did start crawling! Up to this point she was doing the army-belly crawl across the floor, but as of last Wednesday she is up on all fours traveling miles. My Mom wants to invent a dusting suit to put on her when she is at her house, to clean her hardwood floors - LOL.
Funniest Story of the Year: So I have been telling this story and it still makes my heart melt & puts a funny grin on my face. The other night we put Olivia to bed and about an hour later she woke up crying (poor baby) so we flip on the monitor (which is a video monitor) and watch to see if she is 'really' crying or is just making noise and will go back to sleep...I realize when I spot her starting to sit up that she needs some Momma snuggles and start heading for her room...by the time I get there she is standing up - IN HER CRIB! - AND she sees me and throws her head into her hands and cries even harder. It was the funniest sight to see my little baby standing in her crib like - HELLO!? Where is everyone? Needless to say, we will be lowering her mattress down this weekend.
Here are a few pics of the past few weeks! Hope you enjoy!

Belle get out of my carseat!

1 comment:
she's growing so fast! i cant believe it. that crib picture is so cute. wait till you lower it, then it looks like jail, even cuter...and sorta mean i guess!!! when you get that duster thing pattented, send one my way. i swear the girls look related. i know all babies look alike, but these two are certainly cousins.
the clothes are perfect. it just started getting cooler, we just turned off the AC this weekend, but cooler really just means in the 75-80 range so sleeveless with a cute sweater is still fine for another two months probably.
i cant wait to see her walking, its going to happen in no time, i can feel it.
Post a Comment