10/1/08

Olivia's Busy Fall


Happy Wednesday everyone! I am popping in quick to give you some new Olivia updates!

This Fall has opened some exciting opportunities for Olivia, Corey & I! We started going to a group called "Kindermusic" on Monday evenings, and we had SO much fun! For all you Mom's out there, this is worth every penny! It is only 30 mins every Monday for 8 weeks, and costs $100 but I can't explain to you how much fun we had. There are 8 babies in our class & we sing music, dance & learn different musical instruments (last week was the Drums). I have so been yearning to join a play group, being a full time working Momma very much hinders my doing any of this sort of activity with Olivia, so for the sake of my broken heart, this was just what the Dr. ordered! Last week Libby was busy checking out all the other babies and I am so excited for next week to see how she reacts & gets more comfortable with the group!

I am also happy to say we enrolled her in Swimming lessons starting in November! I am of course so excited for this as well. We are going to swimming with her cousin Brody (My cousin Cassie's little boy), it should be lots of fun. We are hoping this will get the kids accustom to the water in hopes they will love the lakes next summer!

We just had our 6 month check up last week and Olivia now weighs 16.2 lbs! She is growing like a weed! And has 6 teeth! (Have I mentioned that before?) Corey ADORES her cute little teeth. He just can't get enough of her smiles. They are going to be cute baby teeth w/ a big space in the front like her Uncle Brady's were, I just love it, they are truly so cute!

I promised Corey I would mention...last weekend my good friend Stacie & her 3 year old Daughter Makenna came up to visit us so on Saturday night Cassie called to see if we would mind babysitting Brody for the night and of course we said 'YES YES YES'! Well Corey offered to stay home with all the kids (after they were all in bed) while the Momma's went out to play. What a nice husband? He has been so great helping with Olivia, and I feel so grateful that I have a 'hands on' husband who truly enjoys being with Olivia and knowing how to parent her.


Well that is all I have today, here are a few pictures from the past week or so! Ciao for now, Love, Trish

2 comments:

latisha said...

she is so flippin' cute!! oh my gosh with those teeth!

isnt music fun with them? i know sevi just loves her class too. i swear thats what got her moving faster, watching all the older kids and well the music! and they remember the songs with the first note. does seem expensive when its time to pay, but absolutely worth it.

congrats to corey husband of the year. goodness.

swimming! sounds fun.

did i mention how cute she was?

latisha said...

she's 9-12 size now. a chunky monkey our girl. we cant wait to see your folks either. wish the girls could meet!

we have tried frozen fruits actually. its a major hit. i puree them then freeze and just mash em with a fork so its sorta like a slushy. she loves it. cold and delicious. i did also put a frozen piece of melon in the meshie, also a hit.

frozen apple juice sounds good too!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu