2/9/09

Beach Bum

So, since this Momma has a pretty serious case of cabin fever I took advantage of the warm weather (25 degrees) yesterday to take Olivia for a ride in her super cute sled Papa Steve & Marsha gave her for Christmas.

I honestly thought she was going to love this, really what’s not to love…but to my utter surprise & embarrassment (a LOT of our neighbors were out playing in the sun as well) the poor girl SCREAMED & SCREAMED & SCREAMED….

Here are a few funny pics of the ‘great time’ we had. Actually, Corey & I were laughing so hard at her because she was SO SAD, just sobbing like her heart was breaking. POOR BABY!








































2 comments:

latisha said...

child abuse!! im calling CPS!

Trish said...

I know, I was telling her: "Olivia honey, seriously you love the snow, you live in ND"...then "Ok OK, I get it, you hate winters here too, let's go back inside & continue working on our cabin fever" : )

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu