

WE'VE HAD OUR 1,000 READER!
AND A FEW RANDOM FACTS : )
*Olivia is walking & almost running!
*She has started talking! Word of the week is "Hi's"...it's "Hi" with an s at the end for good measure, and SO ADORABLE.
We had our 1,000 blog visitor today! Wooo! And guess what? It just so happened to be my BFF Danielle...WOOT WOOT! I think I will have to send her a suprise 'prize' Danielle just so happens to have the same Birthday as our Dog Belle (and is Belle's Godmother). Belle just so happened to have been groomed this week. Who Olivia then spit up on her head and now needs another bath. Talk about degrees of separation folks!
Just a few "Friday Fun Facts" for ya!
Thanks for reading Danielle!!!

2 comments:
go olivia go! run mommy run!! hee hee!
sevi's fav is yessssssss, with a bunch of s's at the end too! anytime you hand her something or she does something good or someone laughs or she does a trick etc.. its: yessssssssss
Ohh, I feel so honored to be O's 1000's visitor...I'll be patiently awaiting my surprise. I hope it comes in the form of "mama" arriving at my house in WI at some point this summer:)
Post a Comment