7/25/08

BPA Free For a Healthy Happy Baby


So if you were around when we were going through our "BPA Bottle Drama" along with Olivia being a total snob about which bottles she wanted to use; it was near impossible to find a bottle in stores that are considered to be BPA Free. EXCEPT the Medela Brand bottles, which of course my little munchkin would not use, at all.

So I was checking out my cousin's Drew & Latisha's Momma Blog Site (Latisha you have been such a saint in advice & resources for us, Kudos!) & ran across a few links to some natural baby care sites and what do I find....a whole page geared towards BPA Free baby products. So now that I've found them, and on top of that bought every bottle known to Target, Wal-Mart & K-Mart (and some misc grocery stores) Avent, Playtex Nurser Slim, Nuk, Medela, Playtex Nurser Wide, and finally found Playtex Nurser Wide with Latex Nipples... I will just need to talk my husband into perhaps purchasing a few more to add to the collection (Love you honey).

Anyway, this site looks really good and I thought I would pass it on to the my Momma readers who may be interested in such things. Oh my gosh, I am just so excited to share this link! What a great site. I am fore sure going to check out the sippy cups...maybe a few bottles. Cheers, Trish

http://gogreenbabyshop.com/category_47/BPA-Free-Products.htm

2 comments:

latisha said...

gotta love the green life.

latisha said...

oh yeah and not that you need more excuse to spend money check out nature moms blog: http://www.naturemoms.com/blog/

lots of great product reviews, tons on bpa items.

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu