Oh and I have been thinking about getting involved in some sort of Mother's Support Group, either in the area or online....anyone know of any? Or have any advice?
Trish - thought I'd comment about your Mom's group - we have one at church and it's pretty fun. We meet once a month - usually the second Monday at someone's house. We also plan events throughout the year, some in coordination with the couples club, but also volunteer - like at Dorothy Day or the food pantry. If you want details, email me at Lisa.Mitchell@meritcare.com - oh, and also you can check out the blog for our family anytime you want at http://www.jlmitchells.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Trish - thought I'd comment about your Mom's group - we have one at church and it's pretty fun. We meet once a month - usually the second Monday at someone's house. We also plan events throughout the year, some in coordination with the couples club, but also volunteer - like at Dorothy Day or the food pantry. If you want details, email me at Lisa.Mitchell@meritcare.com - oh, and also you can check out the blog for our family anytime you want at http://www.jlmitchells.blogspot.com
Hope I was helpful - let me know! Lisa M
Post a Comment