Well here is a very late post about our fun weekend in Brained. Every year Corey's family has a family reunion, which until this year has been in Solon Springs, WI. Thankfully we switched locations and ended up renting a reunion house at the Grand View Lodge in Brained. It was so much fun to see everyone. And I know Olivia had such a great time spending the whole weekend with her Papa Steve.
Of course she was on a zero sleep schedule and we fought & fought to get her to bed on Friday night which resulted in Corey & I falling asleep so early. So Saturday night we let her party it up, & she fell asleep on her own...and with the help of Corey's Cousin Brandie, which I found out the next day wrapped her up in a blanket & walked her around outside. I am the worlds best Mom! I didn't even realize she had been missing! Mostly I just wanted to post up a few pics from the weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment