7/17/08

New Bedtime Rituals

Ok I am not going to say I am a bedtime master...but I will say that something I have done over the past two nights is working. Both nights we have had a 45 min bedtime experience, which consists of getting on PJ's, having a bottle, and a little Mommy snuggle time.

I think the "no talk, no eye contact" and baby massage before bedtime have been the key.

I have some cute pics to post sometime (maybe this afternoon). So check back for updates!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu