


I wanted to (as promised) post a few pics of the fun weekend we had out at my Grandma-Bama's. We went out to Battle Lake on Saturday morning, went shopping at all the cute little shops in Perham & Ottertail and spent the rest of the day relaxing & visiting with Bama & My Aunt Nancy & her three youngest, Joe, Tom & Elizabeth. If you remember Elizabeth (who is getting so grown up!) was one of the flower girls in our wedding. It was so much fun to see everyone! And on Sunday my Aunts Cathy & Martha & my cousin Annie & her little son Cam all came out to play with us. What a great weekend! And I must mention, all this fun was at the expense of Momma missing a Bachelorette Party for one of my dearest friends Allison Lymburner. It is tough to travel 4 1/2 hours away from my little tullah at this young age! Speaking of young, we have OJ's 4 Month appt on Monday for shots, ouch...and I think we will be getting two thumbs up to start solid foods! Yay! I am so excited to watch her cubby little face scrunch up as I shove her cute little spoons full of nummy rice cereal into her mouth.

1 comment:
solids are so fun i cant wait to see her fun mess!
Post a Comment