3/12/09

BMI Calculator

So I just Calculated my BMI today and for once in my life here is what it judged me as:

You're mildly overweight and slightly more at risk of developing conditions such as high blood pressure.

Hear that? Mildly & Slightly! Go me! I will take mildly overweight any day. I felt this a complement.

I remember in college taking a BMI test & the person doing it for me told me I was 'Obese' and need to take action now. Guess what this did? Created me to overeat more than I had been and gain a TON more weight! Take that BMI test, you are going down....down to the Healthy Weight Standard!

Just thought I would share!

3 comments:

latisha said...

good for you! what a positive attitude!

Jamie Stavenger said...

I did NOT have such a positive reaction when our Wii Sports program told me my Wii "age" was 58. WTH?!

Trish said...

My Wii Board is MEAN, I am saying M-E-A-N to me. My Wii Fit age is 39 - gotha beat but honestly...eaither way, we need to work on our balancing! How was the hockey games? Well...I saw how the 'games' were. So I should ask, how was the hockey tournament experience? Are you feeling better?

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu