3/11/09

Snow Day = Time for Breakfast at Home


Picture from the Forum

So, if you haven't seen us in the news...we just suffered through yet another blizzard this year.



Have I mentioned to you over the past few months that I have cabin fever? Well let me tell you what getting kicked out of work, and then stuck in the house for 2 days...while your Mom is calling you from Florida sitting on the beach drinking Margaritas in 85+ degree weather is doing for my cabin fever?

What to do while "Cooped up". Well, against my dear husbands wishes to sit on the couch & watch movies all day I cleaned & organized. I made an unfunctional closet into a BEAUTIFUL walk in functional space. I love it. My heart beats faster just thinking about how great it is. Thanks to all the great tools Corey has been getting for gifts he was able to cut through the metal hanger rod in order to create this dreamy transformation.

We decided to have a 'big' lunch & a 'little' dinner on our day of 'snow fun'. We made delish chicken enchiladas. I should make a recipe for this. We used left over chicken from a whole chicken we made last weekend. YUM...there is even left overs to freeze & use for lunches.

This morning my office opened at 10am. So I was able to have a lovely breakfast with my beautiful daughter, while my manly hubby had to snow blow the FEET of snow in our driveway just so we could get out. We ate eggs, drank coffee (well she drank whole milk & I coffee) and chatted about all the snow. She giggled every time I said "snow", we called to wish Papa Mark 'Good Morning' and woke him up, but Olivia had lots to say when she heard his voice! Sorry Dad!



Here is the AWESOME 2 PT Breakfast I came up with (not even knowing it was ONLY 2 pts!)
x1 Weight Watchers English Muffin
x1 Egg White Slightly Beaten (Did you know x1 egg white is ZERO POINTS???)
x1 2% Low Fat Kraft Cheese Slice
= 2 Pts of yummy goodness. Move over McMuffins, I have a new love in town.





Enjoy!

1 comment:

latisha said...

love that you organized. thats so me. now only to get drew cutting into things...

did you know if you put the egg/s in a small round bowl and microwave about 30seconds they will be scrambled AND the perfect shape of an english muffin - talk about mcmuffins!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu