3/20/09

Our Year In Pictures




Our cousin Latisha posted a year in pictures for her daughters birthday this past month, and I thought it such a cute idea, I had to follow suit. Here is a collage of some of the pictures of our past year. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! It's fun to see how she grew so much from Month-To-Month! Happy Birthday Olivia!




1 comment:

latisha said...

Happy birthday baby girl!! Sorry im so late in saying so. We love you and hope you had a stellar day!

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu