As I try to write this post I have no energy to type anything creative, or come up with a great story line. So here are a few pics of our past week and the Great Flood of 2009...

Picture of a helicopter flying over my parents house, these helicopters are non stop...in fact I can hear one now.

Dike down 46th Ave S in Moorhead, this dike was created to contain the water if the River Haven Sandbag Dike goes down...scary!

Semi driving in front of my parents house!

Picture of a helicopter flying over my parents house, these helicopters are non stop...in fact I can hear one now.

Dike down 46th Ave S in Moorhead, this dike was created to contain the water if the River Haven Sandbag Dike goes down...scary!

Semi driving in front of my parents house!

Water up to the 41' Stake...
This week has been exhausting...can't wait for a week of 'normal'....XOXO

1 comment:
love love love, hugs, and lots of sunny thoughts to you and your cities.
Post a Comment