
Snow fall in Inches for the Valley today
Just thought I would share how successful my diet is going this week...and my thoughts as I stepped outside into the beautiful weather we are having....
If I were a little more crazy I would fear myself a safety hazard to others & go on a shooting spree…I honestly don’t know WHY I do this to myself…I am exhausted, over eating, not exercising and CRABBY!
PS: Add sick of this flood, snow & wind on top of all of that…who knows what I am capable of. I honestly almost cried when I saw all the snow today…take a deep breath & exhale, this too shall pass! If you're here looking for a positive personality...look elsewhere...today I am holding a grudge.

3 comments:
trish! this was beautiful. you probably wrote it in a huff but it was so poetic!
Ah thanks! I was in a huff...I vowed to myself that sometimes putting in the blog releases it from my 'real' life...so I gave it a whirl and guess what? It sort of worked, that and a nice lunch w/ my hubby! I tried to talk him into moving south but he's not going for it. Darn it!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one like this sometimes! Hang in there, girl!!!
Post a Comment