3/18/09

Who Needs 1 Yr Pics Anyway?



Well, a few weeks back, Olivia & I got all gussied up to go over to JCPenney w/ our 50% Off coupon to take Olivia's 1 Year Pics. And being that we were alone, I thought I would get a few w/ Baby & Momma to give to Daddy as a surprise for his office, which I am sure needs updated pics of us : ) Well...these pics didn't happen. I spent A LOT of extra time fixing my hair so it looked 'picture perfect' (pun intended-lol), wiped all the boogies off Olivia's nose and away we went.

She was TERRIFIED. I have honestly never seen her so scared. First off JCPenney only gives you 15 mins. That's it, that's all you get. So does Sears. But I LOVE their prices. Can't beat them really. Well, my nearing 1 year old babe, decided she was going to have her ultimate moment of separation anxiety. When I set her down she freaked, when I held her she was laughing-hysterically at the photographer. Very emotional.

So, as good luck I am writing this post in hopes that round two goes better tonight. I got her in to a new studio called Expressions by Ashton. Rave reviews, good rates & we get 45 whole minutes. Y-A-Y! Wish us luck...if all goes well I will be sure to post a few pics! : )

T-Minus 3 days and counting until Olivia's big day. What a crazy CRAZY CRAZY week it's been. WHEW.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We love that place! The only studio where our babes didn't cry. (We had Julia & Genevieve's portraits done there last August when we were in town visiting....for their 4-year and 2-year portraits. We were thrilled with the results.)

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu