3/20/09

My Baby Turns 1 Tomorrow!



I can't believe it. Tomorrow is the big day. It is so crazy how fast 1 year has flown by. Yes...I cried myself to sleep last night as Corey kissed me goodnight & said "I can't believe we will be parents to a 1 year old in 2 days". Sniffle, Sniffle. This parenthood stuff is HARD ON THE HEART!

Happy Friday Everyone. Watch for Birthday Pics! We are going to have a crazy fun time!

1 comment:

latisha said...

i feel your pain. sevi is actually walking now. but only a few times a day. each time. i burst into tears.

congrats on making it through the year. its a tough one! she is so flipin adorable in these picts!

oh yeah i found some super cute picts on drews camera of olivia and the goats, ill send em as soon as i figure out how to upload them...

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu