3/9/09

Slash your own prices...




I've been hearing you & maybe this will help!

I have never been a big 'coupon cutter', but ever since baby arrived I have been very intrigued by saving money on all things 'baby'.

All you parents of Wee-Little ones. I am not one to complain BUT I get so many coupons for Enfamil & Similac & very rarely do I get coupons for Nestle Good Start (even though I have signed up my ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY on their site). So I broke down one day & emailed customer serivce telling them how pissed I was at them for not sending me coupons and how the best coupon I received was for .50 OFF. Come on, I can save more then that at Victorias Secret with their awesome underware coupons. Bring it Nestle...so within a week of sending this email I not only received about @ $20.00 worth of great formula coupons, they also sent me a can of formula & a ton of other useful coupons for various other Nestle Products. Sometimes it does pay to complain! On that note, I also purchased coupons on ebay & craigslist. I know it seems crazy to buy a $11.00 Coupon for $5.00...but I figure that is still a $6.00 savings for me : ) If you punch in 'Baby Coupons' you can bid on all sorts of crazy 'lots of coupons' and save a bundle!

Here are some great coupon cliping tips from one of my favorite bloggers:
*She purchases all sorts of coupons off ebay and various sites
*Organizes them!!! And uses them
*Has great success in 'slashing prices' for all her grocery needs.

I am inspired. Let's see how much I can save on my next shopping trip...EXCEPT I can't use my coupons for my online grocery shopping....BUMMER!

A few more tips also came over the other day from Hungry Girl. Check out her tricks for saving money.

I would love to hear your money saving tricks, I'm diving in head first and am going to incorporate coupons into my familys budget. Help!

No comments:

Counter

hit counters

Merry Christmas 2010

Most Wonderful Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures

Olivia's 3 Month Pictures
A glimpse at our super cute, super expensive professional pictures

Olivia's Diddy

Sorry I don't know how to flip the image!

Olivia's First TuTu

Olivia's First TuTu